The maps illustrate how the ground floor of a particular building has changed since 1958 till present.
Overall, it is clear from the maps that the most parts of the office building changed significantly to serve its new function as an apartment from 1985 to 2000, and then as a flower shop between 2001 and till the present. The kitchen’s and entrance’s placement remained unaltered.
In the original layout, it is seen that the toilet and reception area were located on either side of the entrance. The kitchen was placed on the north of the building next to a manager office. An Assistant’s office and a meeting room were placed on the northwestern wing. A secretary’s office was positioned on the western side along with the toilet, but from 1985 to 2000 they were merged into 1 building and transformed into a bathroom and shower.
On the second plan, the office building was completely revamped and was converted into an apartment. The meeting room and the assistant’s office were converted into a living room in the northwest corner. Additionally, the corridor between the altered rooms was widened. The kitchen remained unchanged while the manager office and the reception area were merged into 1 building and converted into two equal bedrooms, bedroom 1 and bedroom 2.
By 2001, the floor was reconstructed to suit its new purpose as a flower shop. The half of the living room on the west side was redeveloped as the gift cards room and the other half of room was allocated to the flower section. Two thirds of the bathroom and shower was redeveloped as the play area and one third was allocated to the flower section as well. On the eastern side the kitchen remained intact while bedroom 1 was replaced by an office, and bedroom 2 was demolished to make room for the second flower area.
